“Very Satisfied Repeat Customer” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in La Vista
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Denver, United States
“Very Satisfied Repeat Customer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've stayed here a number of times over the past couple of years, due to its location and close proximity to where I conduct business. While not a great location for Omaha overall, it's right off the interstate and nearly anywhere is accessible within a maximum drive of 20-25 minutes, depending on the time of day. The newer building, clean and quiet rooms and friendly service keep me coming back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had a group of 13 guys stay at this hotel for our annual golf trip. Awesome staff, great location for where we played. Very clean, perfect breakfast. We also utilized one of their meeting rooms which was very quiet and removed from social areas. This was perfect for what we needed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Olathe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I enjoyed the hotel but was a little dissatisfied with the breakfast. Both Saturday and Sunday mornings the hot items were in short supply, and the eggs had too many additional items in them (i.e. peppers/onions, ham) and could have simply been scrambled or plain omelets.

HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. Very friendly staff, including the cleaning personnel. Helpful desk staff when I couldn't find my Hilton Honors card. Thanks! The Inn was beautiful and I felt like I was truly in a luxury hotel. Especially the huge bed with the awesome comforter. And five pillows! Wow! Just for little ol me.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

San Antonio, TX, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I had occasion to request help from the front desk on three occasions in a two-day stay, once for a problem logging on to a computer in the business center, once for a snack purchase -- I wound up going across the street to a convenience store, and once on checking out. On all but the last occasion I waited at least 5 minutes, and no one returned to the desk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cori G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest - La Vista, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear Michael,

Thank you for your recent feedback. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectations and make your stay as comfortable as possible. I sincerely apologize that our front desk team was not ready and waiting to assist you during your recent stay. While there are times in which a team member must step away to assist another guest - these should be few and far between. I truly appreciate you sharing this experience; I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure this does not happen in the future. Responses like yours help us to better our staff and hotel.

Kindest Regards,
Cori Gruber
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The pool was the warmest I have experienced in the past entire year!.There were plenty of towels available. The hotel was really clean, all the staff was super nice and helpful. Breakfast was well stocked and there was plenty of room to eat. We have stayed here before and will definitely stay again.

La Vista, Nebraska
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Needed a wheelchair accessible room. Accommodations were a backless shower bench attached to tub and sink and mirror were too high to reach so I had to help my adult daughter stand to brush her teeth and wash her face. Housekeeping called at 8am on July 4th asking if we wanted room service. Obviously, they wanted to cut out early. The next day there was no service at all because we had a do not disturb sign on door until 1 pm. I requested service at front desk but it was ignored. Bottom line seems to be like it or lump it. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cori G, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest - La Vista, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you and your daughter while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all neccessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Kind Regards,

Cori Gruber

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest - La Vista? Share your experiences!