I come to Kearney about every year in the spring. I love to see the cranes along the way! The hotel itself is the best part of coming to Kearney. The front desk is always friendly, interested and willing to bust their backsides for you to be happy.
I have always stayed in rooms that are quiet, clean and nicely decorated. The beds are wonderful and if you can't find the 'right" pillow from the collection they provide...well, bring your own. I love the rooms that can provide pitch dark sleeping and I always get that here. Windows in hotels are a menace to me because you can't open them and if you did, it would be noisy. Besides, we spend a lot of energy trying to cover them up well enough to sleep.
The hotel has easy access on and off interstate and to the main drag of town. I have been to the pool once and it was nice, but I am not really a pool girl and I'm a little scared of swim slides.
The restaurant in the hotel is really good and I like have one meal there while I'm in Kearney.
Parking around the hotel is plentiful and easy access into the building. This is the best hotel experience that I have consistently year after year.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kearney Hotel
- Holiday Inn Kearney Hotel Kearney
- Kearney Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are coming to Kearney s Holiday Inn Hotel and Convention Center, for business or just for fun you will find all of the comforts of home at the most convenient location in the Midwest with easy access to I-80 and just minutes away from The Great Platte River Road Archway Monument. We are central Nebraska's only indoor water recreation center with two 30 ft. high water slides and kids fun pool with two additional slides. Exercise in our fitness center or polish that presentation in the business center. Holiday Inn Hotel and Convention Center - Kearney, Nebraska, offers free high-speed wireless Internet in all guest rooms, and public areas as well as meeting rooms. All guest rooms feature voice mail, data ports, two phone lines, irons/ironing boards, hairdryers, 25' color TVs with cable and free HBO. All guest rooms have microwave and refrigerators. The Holiday Inn Hotel and Convention Center - Kearney, Nebraska , offers more than 20,000 sq. ft. of meeting space with general session theater style seating for up to 900 and banquet seating for up to 700. Twelve meeting rooms with state of the art audio/visual equipment available. The hotel's new restaurant, 'The Venue' is a unique, elegant, and affordable dining experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Kearney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.