“Great service!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Clinton, Arkansas, United States
“Great service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Quiet restaurant serving breakfast all day if you want it. Food was good and servers were cheerful and friendly.

Visited June 2013

Flat Rock, Michigan, United States
“"Good breakfast"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Typical breakfast menu...but with special "seasonal" offerings...strawberries were the star attraction. Strawberries with bacon topping on my pancakes...yummy! Coffee was hot and filled the bill. I liked the old fashioned style coffee mugs so much that I bought one to take home. Not a menu item, but when I asked the waitress if she could sell me one she checked with the manager and now it is my favorite mug and a great reminder of our trip. Even though this was Memorial Day weekend we had quick seating and good service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moravia, Iowa
“CRAPPY”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were sat and left. When the waitress came over she didn't introduce herself just asked if we were ready. Well we were and ordered. First off she mixed our tables up and an order came to us that wasn't ours, then we waited.... Food came out and she mixed me and my bf up and both orders were wrong. Another 20 minutes later we got our order and then ticket and nothing had been dicounted or anything. We were in a hurry and of course thats when we get the screw up person. Worst Perkins experience- nice woman bad waitress. She also left the serving tray out by us after she took away the messed up order, and two other staff didnt move it either even after squeezing in two guys to the booth it was practically blocking- she finally got it though. Hector checked us out and I told him about what happened. He gave me and my bf a muffin for free. He was nice. I can't believe nothing was discounted by our waitress or anything- between waiting for her to acknowledge us and messing up orders it was an hour+ ordeal.

Visited May 2013
Kansas City
“What you would expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

It's a chain with average service and average food. Nothing special but it fit the bill for a quick lunch.

Visited April 2013
Ogallala, Nebraska
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stopped in late thur. night it was 11:00 pm .My husband had a big breakfast, I had a muffin was very good on Sat. morning before we left town we ate breakfast their again and it was very good the wait staff was nice.

• Visited April 2013