“Good beer, great weekly specials” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 92 Restaurants in Kearney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: (308) 237-1558 I was in Kearney for business, desperately seeking some good food, and stumbled on this place. I sure wish it had been on TripAdvisor to point me there earlier!
“Good beer, great weekly specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Friendly atmosphere n clean, beer head actually sticks 2 side of glass like its supposed 2.
If you know anything about clean beer glasses the head should not run down the inside of the glass

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the 2nd time my husband and I have visited this brewpub. We love the unique beers (try the jalapeño beer and IPA). Pizza has home made crust and is delicious!

Visited March 2013
North Platte, Nebraska, United States
“Pizza is so-so, service was terrible!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We did not drink any alcohol, but as far as the pizza-it was so-so at best! We had a supreme and it wasnt anything to brag about! The service was terrible, which included waiting a long time for a pretzel w/cheese, pizza, and drinks! They only had one server for the whole place and it was fairly busy!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great beer and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I enjoyed their buffalo chicken pizza last time I was there together with my favorite beer, Cornstalker. This time I stopped in to try their new barrel aged russian imperial stout and it was great. I definitely recommend trying Thunderhead when you find yourself in Kearrney.

Visited March 2013
Kearney, Nebraska, United States
“Pizza is so good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We go here for an event every year and they treat us very well..so we go back and enjoy the great bar type food.

Visited January 2013