“Great Hotel with Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Kearney
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Fennimore, Wisconsin
“Great Hotel with Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

A+++ customer service. After traveling 10 hours we arrive in Kearney. The hotel seemed to be quite busy but the front desk provided great customer service. Check in went quickly and the gentleman was very pleasant and had a great sense of humor. Even when I handed him 3 Marriott gift cards for payment!! The room was just beautiful, clean and comfortable. The pool was very nice, and they provided an excellent variety for breakfast in the morning. Wish we had time to stay longer but it was well worth the stop.

Room Tip: Our room faced the interstate but the hotel is set back far enough from I 80 that noise is not an is...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Heath D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that your check in went smooth and we could get you into your room so you could start to relax from a long day on the road. I hope when you are in the area, you will choose to stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here on our drive to and from Colorado to Indiana. We absolutely love it. Great service, big nice new clean rooms, newly renovated, Excellent breakfast, nice and clean pool and spa, Nice new workout area. Very safe too. I'd recommend it to anyone especially families!!!(:(:(:
As a parent it's great and a good price at only $77 for our family of 4.

• Stayed July 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Kearney NE. I hope you and your family will continue to make us your stopping point in your future travels!
Bloomington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Facility is bright and clean. Staff was efficient and friendly. Room was bright, comfortable and inviting. Breakfast was well presented. Fitness facility is large and clean. I great stop over the great plains.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope when you are in the area you will choose our hotel again!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I stopped at this location as I was driving through from Illinois to Denver. Check in was quick, convenient, no hassles. The duo at the front desk were pleasant and got me in quickly. Made a few copies of some paper work I needed w/o question.
The room was very big with large refrigerator. Bathroom was large as well.
Free wi-fi. Breakfast was more extensive than most hotels. Had hot options as well as standard cold cereal, bagels, fruit, etc.
Though I only stayed one night I didn't find a single thing wrong with my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Heath D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor for your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Kearney NE. I am glad my staff was able to made your check-in fast and convenient. I am glad you enjoyed the rooms and our breakfast. I hope if you are in the area again, you will choose to stay again!
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We found this to be an excellent place to stay, nice comfortable beds, large bathrooms, and softened water!! We wanted to visit the Great Platte River Road Archway so decided to stay in Kearney & the Fairfield Inn & Suites was great. Fabulous breakfast as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kearney NE. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us when you are in the area again!
Fort Collins, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is clean and fine...nothing exciting, but typical for a Fairfield Inn. Still, in a cross country trip, this turned out to be the priciest hotel we stayed at, though certainly not the nicest. If you have to spend the night in Kearney, this is an option...but it's worth shopping around.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Heath D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn and Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear you felt our hotel was pricier than other hotels you had stayed at during your trip. I hope if you are in the area, you will consider staying with us again.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Even though it's located in Kearney, NE this may be one of the best hotels I've stayed in. We stopped overnight during one leg of a long 4-week cross-country family road trip. We drove in from Chicago and after 10 hours of driving were tired and ready to relax. When we first checked in the room we were assigned was still very dirty and unclean when we went to it. The staff was very apologetic and upgraded us to a Queen Suite which was fantastic--we had a pull-out couch for one of our two children to sleep on and overall were able to spread out. The hotel seems to be brand new and everything is in excellent condition. The beds were the most comfortable I slept on for the full 4 weeks!

But the best part of the hotel is the staff--we rushed out the next morning and inadvertently left my husband's iPad on the dresser of the hotel room. We didn't realize this until we were in Brush, Colorad, 4 1/2 hours away and were in a panic. We called the hotel and the front desk woman ran right up to our room to check and found the iPad!! She mailed it to our home and it was waiting for us when we got home 3 days later. Fantastic! What service!

I can't think that there would be any better place to stay in Kearney NE!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor about your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Kearney NE. I am glad my staff was able to help return your lost iPad. Please keep us in mind if you are ever in the Kearney area!

Been to Fairfield Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!