“I just love the Drunkin Noodles and Coconut Ice Cream!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Kearney
Cuisines: Asian, Dessert, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A fusion of flavors from both the north and the south parts of Thailand come together in this wonderful Thai restaurant
Kearney, Nebraska, United States
“I just love the Drunkin Noodles and Coconut Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

A small place that makes the best Thai food! There are so many choices on the menu, but my favorite is the Noodles. Every thing is made fresh and the Coconut Ice Cream is divine! Great for lunch or dinner.

Visited April 2012

Kearney, Nebraska
“One of my favorites!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Just awesome all around! I have my favorite mild yellow curry but everything I've tasted is divine! Made fresh every day!

Visited May 2012
Hooper, Nebraska
“juliebeau”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Excellent flavor, Loved it. Will definitely eat there again on a return trip to Kearney

Visited May 2012
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

This restaurant was Fantastic. I have never been a big fan of thai, but I had a friend tell me how good this place was and I decided to give it a try. I have been there for lunch and dinner and both times its been delicious. The food is always hot and they give you good sized portions. I have had to get a to go box both times I've gone. Its clean, and the staff are very nice.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kearney, Nebraska
“GROSS!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Ordered take-out, then when I got there at the time they told me I had to wait another 15 minutes inside the place (which was almost empty) The food was tasteless other than the grease that coated everything. Next time I want thai I won't be coming here.

• Visited September 2011