“Excellent! Made my reservations online about 2 months ahead...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Kearney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Quinter, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one might in May 2012. We needed a comfortable bed and that was about it - we were in town because I was having back surgery the following morning.

The room looked like the pictures I found online. We stayed in a 1 Queen Suite w/ Kitchenette. It was clean, but not deep cleaned. The baseboards were dirty and there was a line around the entire room next to the wall where one could see that the vacuum didn't get all the dirt picked up. There was one issue - there was a huge wad of used chewing tobacco in the sink drain. It was quite disgusting. I didn't make a huge deal about it - we left a note for the maid and mentioned it upon checkout.

The bed was comfortable. The shower had good water pressure and hot water never seemed to be lacking. (I stood in there about 45 minutes knowing I better enjoy my last shower for a little while)

Breakfast in the morning seemed edible. My husband didn't complain about any of it and said all the hot stuff was hot. Keep in mind, we were on our way to the hospital at 730a and went down so he could eat around 7a. There seemed to be a variety - scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, waffle station, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, toast, apple juice, orange juice & coffee.

Overall we probably wouldn't stay here again. I prefer things a little cleaner. I would recommend the hotel to friends or family needing a cheap room for a night though.

Room Tip: We were on the third floor - front side - and were never bothered by any traffic noise.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
GERING
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

arrived at Microtel at around 245 pm on day of stay and no one was at desk; could see someone at back of office area. Waited 10/15 min for someone to acknowledge we were at desk and he then said he would be with us in a few min. Room was small,but clean. Could hear guests in other room...they had a baby and it woke us a couple times...the bed was very comfortable. When we checked out ,again had to wait for someone at the desk to wait on us...cont. breakfast was not very good. The muffins and bagels were old and stale, and the fruit didn't look very fresh. We ate someplace else for breakfast.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney

Address: 104 Talmadge, Kearney, NE 68847
Location: United States > Nebraska > Kearney
#2 Family Hotel in Kearney
#3 Romantic Hotel in Kearney
#5 Business Hotel in Kearney
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney 2*
Located one block north of I-80 at Exit 272. Home of the Dream Well Bedding. 32" flat screens in all rooms. Free breakfast, wi-fi and phone(local and long distance in the continental US). We offer a business center, meeting room, exercise room and guest laundry. We strive to provide our guests with and outstanding stay. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Kearney Hotel Kearney
Microtel Hotel Kearney

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.