My husband and I were on our way home from our road trip. We had a total of 24 hours of driving for the day. On the 14th hour, we decided to stop and sleep for the night. We stopped at Kearney NE and since we've stayed at Microtels before, we stayed here. The gentleman who checked us in at midnight was very nice, courteous, and attentive. He also gave us a good value for our stay since we just needed a place to stay to sleep. The room had 2 queen beds. We only needed 1 bed and it was very comfy. We slept good and had breakfast the following morning which they offered. They had a variety of bagels, muffins, cereals, etc. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here and glad we stopped at this gem in Kearney NE.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Kearney Hotel Kearney
- Microtel Inn And Suites Kearney Hotel
- Microtel Hotel Kearney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located one block north of I-80 at Exit 272. Home of the Dream Well Bedding. 32" flat screens in all rooms. Free breakfast, wi-fi and phone(local and long distance in the continental US). We offer a business center, meeting room, exercise room and guest laundry. We strive to provide our guests with and outstanding stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kearney reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.