We had to stay somewhere for the weekend for my cousins wedding. After ringing all local hotels we were faced with a big bill because of being a family of five (two adults and 3 children). For the same price we could have this lodge at Kingsdown so we gave it a go. We were really glad we did. If we were in a hotel all of us would have been crammed in one or two hotel rooms for the whole weekend. The lodge was lovely and spacious much bigger than a caravan or hotel room. Very clean and homely. Brilliant views of the sea. The grass and surrounds were kept well too. We used the pool and that was well kept with lovely lads that were lifeguards there. You are about two minutes from a beautiful beach which you can walk along for miles.We were in 132 I know they are all different. My cousin was in number 1 hers was nice too. My sister was in 56 hers was also nice but a little smaller. I can't see how you can't love this place. I would go again.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsdown Park Holiday Village Hotel Deal
- Kingsdown Park Holiday Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsdown Park is the perfect location for peaceful relaxing breaks or active, fun family holidays. Whether it’s finding shells with the family on the beach, strolling around a pretty fishing village or getting active on the golf course or tennis court, Kingsdown Park has a wonderful holiday waiting for you. In the heart of a spacious tree-lined park atop dramatic cliffs, Kingsdown Park is set along an unrivalled piece of Kent’s stunning coastline. The Park has is right by the beach, a giant beach playground for families, where you can swim, play and relax in an inspiring environment. A charming seaside town, Kingsdown has some quaint pubs perfect for tasty lunches or dinners, and the nearby town of Deal boasts an excellent selection of cafes, bars & restaurants, all just a short stroll away. The wide range of local shops offer everything from everyday groceries to that special seaside memento. Kingsdown’s relaxing appeal is mirrored by its close proximity to the south east's best visitor attractions, many of which are no further than a short 30 minute drive. The county of Kent has unrivalled beauty and we are sure you will find an abundance of visitor attractions, sight seeing tours or just shopping.Kingsdown Park’s contemporary holiday lodges are unique looking, built in a charming Scandinavian style in a beautifully relaxing holiday location, but with all the creature comforts of home. •TV •Kitchen including microwave •Bath and/or shower •Bed linen and duvets* •Veranda with garden furniture •Travel cots* Highchairs* •All-male, all-female, or young mixed groups - please check whenb booking •No pets 5 Star facilities •Indoor heated swimming pool with children's pool •Club, bar with entertainment •Restaurant and Café •Takeaway •Privately owned beach •Children's play area •Children's games room & amusements •Entertainment (peak season) •Kids club (peak season) •Tennis court* •Crazy golf* •Table tennis* •Pool table* •Launderette* •Volleyball* •Badminton* •Wi-Fi*charges apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kingsdown Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.