I have been here about 2 or 3 times each year because my auntie owns one of the chalets, and I think it's a wonderful place. From what I've read, you should find out what the chalet owner is like before booking, because you'll need to know if they treat it nicely, or like a dump.
In and around Kingdown is exceptional. The kids have loads to do, such as: Kid's Club, Tennis, Mini Golf, Go to the Park, Swimming, Ride their bikes and go to the lookout. (There is a look out over the sea. I you come out of the main building and turn left. You should see a small incline leading up to more chalets. Walk up the hill and there should be a gap in between 2 chalets in the top left-hand corner. If you go through that gap and folow the path, you should find the lookout over the sea).
- Also Known As:
- Kingsdown Park Holiday Village Hotel Deal
- Kingsdown Park Holiday Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsdown Park is the perfect location for peaceful relaxing breaks or active, fun family holidays. Whether it’s finding shells with the family on the beach, strolling around a pretty fishing village or getting active on the golf course or tennis court, Kingsdown Park has a wonderful holiday waiting for you. In the heart of a spacious tree-lined park atop dramatic cliffs, Kingsdown Park is set along an unrivalled piece of Kent’s stunning coastline. The Park has is right by the beach, a giant beach playground for families, where you can swim, play and relax in an inspiring environment. A charming seaside town, Kingsdown has some quaint pubs perfect for tasty lunches or dinners, and the nearby town of Deal boasts an excellent selection of cafes, bars & restaurants, all just a short stroll away. The wide range of local shops offer everything from everyday groceries to that special seaside memento. Kingsdown’s relaxing appeal is mirrored by its close proximity to the south east's best visitor attractions, many of which are no further than a short 30 minute drive. The county of Kent has unrivalled beauty and we are sure you will find an abundance of visitor attractions, sight seeing tours or just shopping.Kingsdown Park’s contemporary holiday lodges are unique looking, built in a charming Scandinavian style in a beautifully relaxing holiday location, but with all the creature comforts of home. •TV •Kitchen including microwave •Bath and/or shower •Bed linen and duvets* •Veranda with garden furniture •Travel cots* Highchairs* •All-male, all-female, or young mixed groups - please check whenb booking •No pets 5 Star facilities •Indoor heated swimming pool with children's pool •Club, bar with entertainment •Restaurant and Café •Takeaway •Privately owned beach •Children's play area •Children's games room & amusements •Entertainment (peak season) •Kids club (peak season) •Tennis court* •Crazy golf* •Table tennis* •Pool table* •Launderette* •Volleyball* •Badminton* •Wi-Fi*charges apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Kingsdown Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.