“Great Italian food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Hastings, Nebraska
“Great Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Family-owned, this is the real deal. Authentic Italian food that goes beyond the typical spaghetti and lasagne. We keep coming back.

Visited October 2012

nebraska
“Best Italian food around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is one of the best Italian restaurants in the area. In is very good in all aspects including clean surroundings Good service and great food. I would highly recommend this to anyone, Warm rolls and fresh salad are also a plus,

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Huge portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great service and delicious food---reasonably priced and nice atmosphere. Good variety offerred on the menu.

Visited November 2012
Hastings, Nebraska
“GREAT ITALIAN FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had the Chicken Parmingnase,the Rolls were delicious as was the dipping oil, very large portion of food, and very good and authentic tasting, staff was very friendly and helpful,would go there again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greeley, Colorado
“You have been warned.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went to Hastings on business last week. I travel a LOT for my work and have eaten at lots of places all over this fine country. But I have to say, I have not had a restaurant meal this bad in well over 10 years. Granted, I've had some that gave me food poisoning, but at least the food was good.

Service: good.
Food: (main dish)… Terrible. Awful. Tasteless. Worse than a can of out-of-date Chef Boyardee. Really. I wouldn't feed this to a dog I cared about.

Why? Tasteless sauce (but lots of it!). Sorry noodles. Odd cheese (was it cheese?) and worst: frightening meat. The beef was -- interesting. I took one bite of the lasagna and was done. For a state that has some great meat, this was a complete and total miss. And the chicken? It's some kind of ground up, pressed down composite resembling the shape of a chicken cut. No kidding. You can get better chicken at McD's for $1.

Luckily, I ate only about four bites of my $15 meal. I felt really odd that night and next a.m. My travel companion was not so fortunate. He plowed ahead and ate most of his. And then he threw up during our work the next day. Then the runs. Then barfed stuff the NEXT day too.

Hey, your mileage may vary. But you've been warned.

• Visited October 2012