“A fine place to sleep” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn - Grand Island to your Saves list
Days Inn - Grand Island
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2620 North Diers Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803   |
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Grand Island

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stopped here for the night after driving from Custer, SD and leaving late afternoon. It was well past midnight when I got here. But the room was very clean, the front desk courteous, and I got some much needed rest.

The continental breakfast wasn't anything I wanted, but that's just me.

I would stay here again if crossing the country.

Room Tip: The hotel let me park a pickup truck with a trailer with no problem.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Wash,DC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We are in no way a high maintenance family, but this place is below the standards of any hotel I have stayed in within the USA. I have stayed in hotels in third world countries that surpassed this hotel in quality. It is not such an issue that it has not been updated in the past twenty years as much as not having been properly cleaned. Upon entry to the lobby you can smell it is musty. Now the question of why we didn't just leave. We booked online and they would not refund us. So, to the room we go. The chair at the table should have crime tape. I am not certain what happened on the chair but it may require a forensic detective. Next, I stuck to the bathroom floor. As I was stuck, I did enjoy looking at the hair stuck on the wall. Being bald, I am certain it is not mine. When they replaced the switches and timer switches they put on miss matched and broken plates. The sink leaked on the floor. The beds are not bad if you like being swallowed into the middle. The carpet may too have seen a few crimes and cleaning will not suffice. I recommend never staying here. For the price, you can find just as bad a off highway hotel for half the price.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Wifi doesn't work.Owner wanted me to call IT.Furniture fifties vintage..No elevator but only 2 floors..Breakfast minuscule and signs say don 't take to room..Every day they are drying floor from roof leak upper hall.Vending machines bare afraid to try anything..My office set this up and paid up front no refund..I would have run away

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Grand Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

People very nice and thoughtful, gave us a fourth towel before we even asked for it. Rooms very clean. Quiet. Would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn - Grand Island? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn - Grand Island

Address: 2620 North Diers Avenue, Grand Island, NE 68803
Location: United States > Nebraska > Grand Island
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Grand Island
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn - Grand Island 2*
Central Nebraska offers some of the finest outdoor recreational opportunities and the Days Inn Grand Island offers one of the finest lodging experiences featuring restful accommodations, thoughtful service and delightful travel packages. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn - Grand Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Grand Island
Grand Island Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn - Grand Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.