“Excellent food, service okay” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Greeley, Colorado, United States
“Excellent food, service okay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I think I can say that I had the most excellent hamburger in my life at this place. It was outstanding! The service, however, was on the slow side... and they weren't all that busy for a Sunday evening at 9pm. Maybe I had a bum waitress. But the food was excellent, that's for sure.

Visited July 2012

“Family dining next door”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

We went to the new restaurant adjacent to the t-bone. It was cheaper & had more of what we wanted. My pulled pork sandwich wad so smokey & delicious; definitely smoked in house. My spouse's streak was perfectly rare & was paired with real horseradish. The kids loved the sliders. Our meal was perfect!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great steak but the salad choices are incredible”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Where can you go that you order your salad from a menu? This steakhouse is the Place! From the minute you walk in and are met by the hostess and the server (with fresh hot rolls) before you are even seated. The side salad has more than thirty choices and you order it off a list. The salads were massive and delicious.
Oh yeah, the steaks were flavorful, cooked to perfection and a great value. This is a great place for red meat!
Can't tell you about the desserts because we were to full, but doggy boxes are supplied,
Only minor negative is the peanuts on the floor----hasn't that idea about run it's course?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Made me ill”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had to fast for a day just to recover from the fat and sodium.

Visited June 2012
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

I had the reccomended soup, vegi and beef. Very well flavored and served quickly. The main course being the 28 oz porterhouse. Served med, i can say confidently the most perfect steak, prepared with very little unnatural seasonings. Very juicy, served fire hot on a steel plate. I will be dri ing back to this resturant in the winter when my wife retirns from afg! Wayne Hoey II gainesville, ga

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere