“Wonderful Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Asian fusion
Harrison, Nebraska
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I love Sushi, but live in a remote area.
Business brought me to Grand Island, and to Wasabi Bistro. Small restaurant with a friendly staff member, greeting you at the door. I ordered the one of their signature roll called The Triple Crown. Delicious! Along with a seaweed salad, it made a tasty meal. The roll came with a wasabi cream sauce, but I preferred the staple upping of wasabi and soy sauce.
I sampled the

“Amazing this is in small town Nebraska!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Amazing sushi. Amazing Service. Just...Amazing this is in Nebraska, especially commercialized GI! The service was so great along with the food...I tipped my waitress 25% and didn't think twice! A must go!

Saint Paul, Nebraska
“Excellent Sushi and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have visited this restaurant several times in the last month and can't get over how surprised I am by the Sushi selection as well as the service. During the last visit, I brought my family with me and upon their encouragement I am writing this review. This is easily the best oriental restaurant in the area. The interior is excellent and the menu is so expansive, it will take several visits just to comprehend it all. What keeps me going back is the service, I have yet to have a bad experience in that department. The last visit was far and away the best. The only complaint would be the music selection. The decoration does not warrant for Linkin Park and Guns N Roses.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grand Island, Nebraska
“Great service and food is always fantastic and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I always get the California roll and this is by far my favorite in town, everything is nicely presented down to the ball of wasabi! The dishes are always prepared perfectly and I ever time I go back its always consistant. One of the best in G.I. for sure!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent sushi - lots of choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful service, beautiful inside, more choice of sushi than I've ever seen and even the sushi with colored caviar and 5 types of fish was cheaper than sushi I've seen ther places that wasn't very good. Like $13 average and sooooo good.

• Visited September 2013