“Great location for ease to and from the airport” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quito Airport Suites

and 1 more site!
You added Quito Airport Suites to your Saves list
Quito Airport Suites
2.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   971 Alfonso Tobar y Tulio Garzon | Tababela, Tababela 170106, Ecuador   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Tababela B&B and Inns
Reston, Virginia
“Great location for ease to and from the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is a terrific spot for those arriving late or leaving early out of the new Quito Airport. It is difficult to find but it's in a quiet neighborhood and a much better option than traveling into Quito. The service and attention is wonderful. We arrived late and were still able to have a home cooked meal and wine with a turnaround wakeup call the next morning at 5 am. We even left laundry to be cleaned while we traveled on to the Galapagos for 8 days. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Patty W.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I am from Houston Texas and have property in Ecuador, so I come there fairly often. When the new airport opened I was dreading the long hour hall into Quito and all the traffic and pricey cab fares, especially since so many flights arrive late at night. I had followed Dominick, the owner of Quito Airport Suites since he started writing his newsletters, so when I saw his name associated with this, I was relieved and excited. Since it opened, I have stayed there twice, once in March and once in May, and this August will make it 3 times. It really is 10 minutes from the airport, at the most. They will also pick you up and bring you back to the airport at the best rate you will find. It is very nice, clean, comfortable, safe, and convenient to the airport. The rooms even have flatscreen TVs with English and Spanish stations and you have your own private bathroom with hot water. Dom makes everyone feel welcome and like family. He speaks fluent English and Spanish which is really great if you are somewhat Spanish challenged, as I still am. You can eat there and the food is delicious. They even have room service !!! It does not matter when you arrive, there will always be someone there to meet you with a smile and a helping hand. If there is anything you need, just ask Dominick. He is a wealth of accurate information, very friendly, and happy to assist and accommodate any one who crosses his path, even if you don't stay there. I cannot say enough great things about Dominick and Quito Airport Suites and I look forward to going back in August. So what are you waiting for ? And if the cab driver has any trouble finding it, just have them call Airport Suites and they will make sure you get there quick and easy. This is only because it is new. So, even if you do have to go into Quito, this is a great option.

Room Tip: Just talk to Dominick. He will make sure you have everything you need. He cares.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Edinburgh, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Our first impression was poor as our pre-booked pick up failed to show. Our next impression was quite funny as our taxi driver could not find the place (as for much if Ecuador, no-one bothers with signs!). But the hotel made it up to us by waiving the charge for the return transfer, lending us (free of charge) a hair dryer and fetching us a coke from a nearby shop (they only stock water, beer and wine!)

My only other criticism would be the single glazed windows - so close to an airport double glazing is essential to keep the noise out. However, at $49 I can overlook this as we would have spent at least this on taxis to Quito and back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Quito Airport Suites is a real gem. Very close to the new airport but, in a quiet beautiful small town. The ammenities are excellent including a large central room where visitors can share tips and experiences, clean newly decorated rooms, excellent taxi service and best of all, an American, Domenick, is hands on to ensure that all your needs are met. This gem books fast so, plan well ahead.

Room Tip: All the rooms I saw were better than many others hotels.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Pensacola Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

My flight schedule was so jammed on my return from Cuenca--Quito--U.S. that an overnight stay in Quito center (1 to 2 hours from the new airport) was impossible. I turned to Dom (Quito Airport Suites....10 minutes from the airport) for help and even though fully booked Dom accomodated me with a clean...small room to sleep for a couple of hours. I was met at the airport and returned to the airport right on schedule which Dom arranged. I will stay again at this property and truly Dom went above and beyond to help with my travel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Sigel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. The accommodations were clean and comfortable and close to the airport. Breakfast was good. He has a phone available to traveler to call the US. It helps when you want to call home to say that you arrived ok. Domenick, an American, is wonderful. Very helpful. Makes you feel welcome no matter what time you arrive. It seems common that most flights from US arrive around 11pm. He sent a taxi and was extremely helpful. Domenick is very knowledgeable. It is great to have someone who is bilingual. I would absolutely stay again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed at this great boutique hotel our last 2 nights recently on our vacation in Ecuador. Dominick, the American manager made it easy for us to get to the airport and I highly suggest you email in advance so they can set up pick up or air port drop offs if you are not familiar with traveling from the airport. The meals were excellent, the very small village quaint and quite sweet, rooms clean and we throughly enjoyed the evening visits in the dining room, lounge with other travelers. I will definitely stay again. Entire staff was lovely. Affordable, close to the new airport and certainly convenient.

Room Tip: We stayed in main hotel which was very nice.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quito Airport Suites? Share your experiences!