“Plan your stop here.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cozad
Walla Walla, Washington
“Plan your stop here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

I planned Cozad since I was doing 400 miles a day with UHAUL and trailer/car attached, Washington to Alabama. Almost pushed through Cozad to make more time, but it was late and I stuck to the plan. Large distances between towns and good hotels/motels in Nebraska. I just got done with a rough Econolodge experience of moving rooms 3 times over 1.5 hours for assorted strangeness - the previous night. GLAD I stopped in Cozad. Econolodge was the perfect choice. Wood, high quality furniture and pretty western style pictures in the rooms. A great night sleep. Really brought me back to healthy. Staff let me sleep and extra hour since I was losing sleep travelling West to East - and I was also tired! Very nice and unnecessary for them. All around great. Good luck travelers and Rodeway Inn both! Thanks again Rodeway Inn staff and owner.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011 via mobile

You can't go wrong for such a low price for a nice clean room right off the highway.

• Stayed December 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stayed here recently on our way to and from Colo. Very clean rooms, friendly staff, all in all a great value. Will definitely stay there again. Also, the new Panda Buffet restaurant was very good as well.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011 via mobile

Well appointed, very clean room. Crisp white linens. Pillows smelled fresh. Very comfortable beds. A great value for the money. We will be back next time we travel this way. The Nitas from Chicago

• Stayed November 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011 via mobile

We stay here frequently. Always very clean. If you need a place to stay while traveling I-80, you can't go wrong here. And if you are spending the night in Cozad, have dinner at the Bella Italia restaurant. A superb place with terrific food.

• Stayed October 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011 via mobile

I recently accepted a new job and relocated from new england to utah. On day two of my cross country trip I stopped in Cozad because the reviews were decent for this place. I could NOT be happier. Its spotless, new carpet, newly remodeled, the beds are comfy and it's conveniently located right off I80. The front desk staff member was a doll and the price was more than a bargain. I'd recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed October 2011
Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I wasn't expecting much from a $50 hotel room stay on my road trip across the country, but I was pleasantly surprised! Not only was it "acceptable," but it was very nice! The rooms were clean, comfortable, and odor-free.The staff was kind while we stayed there, and when I realized I had left a few items behind, they shipped them to me, calling to make sure I was okay with the cost of shipping and everything. They went above and beyond and I just thought it was so wonderful of them. It's a little gem, this hotel. A great place for a good night's rest on your travels.

My ONLY complaint would be that the free breakfast was nothing super special. Nothing fancy-- a few muffins, microwave oatmeal packets, toast- that kind of thing. But really, I can't complain-- it was free and the room was only $50... AND I got there near the end of service, so I shouldn't complain at all :)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Rodeway Inn Cozad? Share your experiences!