“Do not miss.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Haxtun
“Do not miss.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

On Friday night we went to The Grove Bar and Grille, it is attached to Helen's Pancake and Steak House. It was a super neat little place so sit back and sip a cold one or two. The food was very good. And our little waitress was so good. As the evening went on it was evident that is was a watering hole for the over 21 set. Fun to watch.
The next morning we returned to Helen's for breakfast. Good food, fast service and a good price.

Visited August 2013

Eastern Nebraska
“Good place for an after dinner drink.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Kind of a quaint place, usually quiet. Perfect for a drink after you eat. Always free popcorn. The only downfall is the lounge closes at 8:30.

Visited July 2013
“We are done eating at Helen's”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The breakfast food in this place is bad. I had to return an omelette because it was so tough I found it was difficult to cut through with my fork. I've returned fried eggs because they were virtually raw on the inside. Other times I've had to use a knife to cut through the fried egg because the were so tough on the bottom. My wife says her pancakes were very tough. The people next to us had to try 3 times to get their pancakes in an edible form. They came out overdone, then underdone, and guess the third time is a charm; either that or they gave up. I can't tell you how many times I've returned their seasoned beef patty because they didn't put any seasoning on it. I've even had to ask them to give me a different pot of coffe because the coffee was no where near hot enough.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Merrill, Wisconsin Usa
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good food, clean place, fantastic & friendly staff. This restaurant helped us enjoy our trip out west.

Boulder, Colorado
“Vegetarian Options !!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Good food,Good service,Nice people,Vegetarian options. :)
The pasta with Alfredo sauce and veggies was delicious! My dad had blacked catfish , overall food is good and we had fun!