We booked the hotel in September for the nice price. We stayed there for 4 nights in the end of October, 2011. It was a really good hotel for us.
1. Clean and spacious enough room for two.
2. Good breakfast. Not any great food but quite good for us
3. The possibility to have a dinner in the hotel restaurant (19:30-22:00) except weekends.
4. Free and safe parking in undergroung garrage.
1. Nothing to do in Verdellino
2. No places to eat except the restaurant inside the hotel as there are just some bars and kebabs nearby where you will nearly fail to find a white person
3. Bad communication with Bergamo and Milan
So, it is a really nice hotel to stay for nights, nothing interesting outside. This hotel completely satisfy those who has a car and willing to save money without the loss of the comfort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Palace Hotel Zingonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.