“Great Food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Canton, Michigan
“Great Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We loved everything about this restaurant. I had the best Gyro I have ever had. And they were probably among the best onion rings I have ever had. My husband said his Hamburger was good. Do not hesitate to give this place a try.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Really good food, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate here while staying in town for the night. It was kind of late and we didn't want a large dinner so I ordered a piece of carrot cake and my wife got the greek salad. Both GREAT choices!!! Some of the best carrot cake I have EVER had!! My wife's salad was wonderful as well. The waitress was very good and the entire experience was nice. Highly recommended. If we ever get back there we'll try something else on the menu.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bridgeport, Nebraska
“Great Food and Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love the Steak Nachos, The staff is fun and the place is just awesome. Prices are good and every thing on the menu is good.

Visited October 2012
“Great place and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We were traveling through town and stopped for dinner. Went in and were seated in the bar area. I asked the waitress what was good, she said steaks very convincingly. We ordered a filet and a new York strip. Best steaks we have had for guite a while even at twice the price here. I highly recommend. Ask for Laramie to wait on you.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere