“Cute Victorian Tea House” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Blair
Omaha, Nebraska
“Cute Victorian Tea House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I would classify Our Specialtea as more of an English tea house then a coffee house. You go in and sit down and order from a menu. The menu is regular sandwiches, soups, pastries, bread with jams and other things one would find in an English tea house. They do have a great selection of teas ranging from blacks to greens to red teas and even caffeine free options for kids. They have a food menu too of light lunch ideas and little appetizers. My kids love there fruit salad with whipped cream.

This is not a commercial type coffee house to run in, order and leave. This is a sit down place. I personally wish they would have more a service like that. I would not eat lunch here, but some people do. Not that the food is bad, but I am not into having cute little sandwiches for lunch.

The owner is super nice and even stocks gluten free bread for my kids. They always seem to be closed and when they are open, no one seems to be there. It is a cute place and I wish more people know about it.

• Visited March 2014