“1st anniversary” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Bellevue
A TripAdvisor Member
“1st anniversary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2005

My wife and I were married a year ago last March, We stayed in the Best Western White House Inn in Bellevue, NE. We Do not live in Bellevue and decided it would be nice to stay in the same Hotel and same room as we did on our Wedding Night. The Manager was very helpful with putting us into the same room we were on our wedding day. The next morning I saw
him in the Breakfast room and he spoke to me by my name. To me this was personal service. We enjoyed our stay at this quaint Hotel. And when we are traveling back that way we will surely stay there again!!

• Stayed March 2005

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2003

I had a recent stay at Best Western White House in Bellevue. I have to admit the rooms were quite nice and clean with large comfortable beds and plush carpet. We also were able to get a good rate for the 2 rooms we booked. BUT our problem was with one of the managers. He had no personality, runs his establishment like a boot camp, is rude to guests, and has no tolerance for anyone or their problems.

Been to BEST WESTERN White House Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN White House Inn

Address: 305 North Fort Crook Road, Bellevue, NE 68005-4698
Location: United States > Nebraska > Bellevue
Ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Bellevue
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN White House Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN White House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Bellevue
Bellevue Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN White House Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.