“Great Value!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 hotels in Bellevue
Los Angeles, California
“Great Value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

Cozy hotel! Great rooms and wonderful beds. A little off the 80 interstate freeway but worth it. The breakfast was excellent!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Ames, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

This hotel was a great price, good location to move around the Omaha area and the room was very clean. Comfy bed, really nice whirlpool and sauna and super friendly staff. No sign of bugs at all. My only advice would be to try to have the hot items on the breakfast a bit warmer - the food tended to be cold once it hit my plate. However, offsetting that was the freshly baked cookies available in the lobby from late afternoon until about 10 PM. Coming back from dinner both nights of our stay, those cookies made a nice dessert! My spouse and I also really enjoyed the "presidential decor". We stayed in the Coolidge room and it was fun reading the facts about the presidents and the first ladies. We will definitely come back!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

I would definitely stay at this hotel again. It was so clean, the beds so comfortable.
I really appreciated the helpful staff. The lady that checked us in on 11/11/10 around 5pm was very nice. This place definitely should be considered!

Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

Very close to Walmart, gas and grocery stores-it does require little exploring to get around at this location-great excuse to have a GPS along-or just stay put for some of the best hospitality ever- Villiage in is next door and they have the best whtie omlete I have ever had! Rooms were spacious, clean and beds so comfy I wanted to take it home! Located close to the Air force base, zoo and many other popular locations in Omaha-interstate easy to find from there. Many Kudos !

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Springfield, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2010

All the motels we have stayed in have hard beds and so uncomfortable, but this motel was the best. We had a good night’s sleep every night of our 6 days stay.
The people were so friendly and helpful.
The motel is right next to a wonderful restaurant and reasonable priced delicious food. The Village Inn
We had no trouble finding the motel.
We go to NE all the time and this motel will be our choice from now on.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Quasqueton, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

We were leary of staying here upon the "bedbug comment" but if you stay anywhere here is the place. I had not seen my sister since I had finished chemotherapy-3 years ago. We gathered for her daughter's wedding and the whole family-18 of us stayed here. They were absolutely the best for rooms, service, breakfast and putting us side by side in rooms. We are all from out of state-Kansas and Iowa- so the perfect place to meet-we are ready to do it again at the White House Inn in Bellevue-thank you for hosting our family.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Last week, I stayed here with coworkers. About 2 hours after checking in, I noticed one, then two, then more bed bugs than I could count. They were all over my pillow, the comforter, and the sheets. There was even one crawling on the bedside table. The manager didn't seem too surprised, nor did she seem to care. In fact, she denied that there was any bed bug problem in the hotel. She said the hotel was full, but there was one room under MAINTENANCE that I could have. She told me there was really nothing else she could do. I was bitten on my legs and back several times. And, I don't even want to think about how many more times I would have been bitten if I had actually fallen asleep in that bed. Since she denied the problem, it's probably safe to say that the bed bugs are still there. I have contacted the health department. I also took pictures and video of the bugs crawling all over my bed. :-(

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
traveler22226, Owner at BEST WESTERN White House Inn, responded to this review, October 1, 2010
I am responding to the guest who alleged that there were bed bugs at our hotel. The fact is that the day after we received her complaint, we had Orkin come out and check not only her room, but all of the rooms around her room for bed bugs. Orkin found no signs of any bed bugs in any of the rooms. We will continue to check for bed bugs on a monthly basis, but it is possible since bed bugs are brought into hotels by guests, that this guest had them with her from a previous stop and brought them to the hotel herself.

It is always unfortunate when any guest does not have an ideal stay. However, in this case, her allegations are unfounded.

Been to BEST WESTERN White House Inn? Share your experiences!