“Where we take all our out-of-towners!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 107 Restaurants in Bellevue
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Doing business, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
“Where we take all our out-of-towners!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stella's is a great hole in the wall burger joint. The food is always freshly prepared and good! Don't come here expecting prissy burgers. Our favorite is the pastrami burger. They've also been on man VS food. Burgers come out on napkins & sides come out in bowls. Sweet potato waffle fries are awesome and you MUST have the fried ice cream. Stella's is hugely popular with the military crowd so if you go at lunchtime expect a wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Cook have attitude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and kids went here over the weekend. My wife ordered her burger medium rare and got a burger that was straight raw in the middle. When we asked to have it fixed, we could hear the cooks complaining in the kickkitchen. When they brought a new burger it was nearly overdone. I would have thought cooks at a burger place would know how to cook ground beef. Average service. Zombie Burger in Des Moines is was better. B Bops in DM is better too.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Omaha, Nebraska
“Juicy burgers.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had a double cheeseburger with grilled onions and an order of fries with a Cherry Pepsi. There was a line out the door (Friday at 1130) so we waited about 15 minutes before being seated. The staff was friendly and did a nice job with the orders and refills. My burger was gigantic, 13 ounces of meat loaded with toppings. They were juicy and cooked to order - medium. The fries came out first about 15 minutes after we ordered. I polished those off though I would rather eat the fries with the burger. Then about 10 minutes later, the burger came out. It tasted good but was not great. It was juicy and cooked liked I like with a light pink center, but there does not seem to be much seasoning so the burgers are a little plain tasting. The toppings are fresh and compliment the burger. The double is a lot of food when eaten with the fries, so I would recommend a single unless you want to skip dinner. The double cheeseburger was $8.50 with $2.50 for a bowl of fries and $1.50 for fountain drinks with free refills. I would eat here again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“King of 'em all in Omaha / Bellevue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

There are a lot of "new" chain places trying to make a great hamburger. Some are even OK, all are better than the old "fast food" whoppers and big mac's. None can touch Stellas! Family owned too. Great, great burgers.

Visited October 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best Burger in Omaha area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have eaten there several times and had the cheese burger with a fried egg. The prices are a little expensive, but you get what you pay for. Went for lunch with two co-workers. If you don't get there befroe 11:30 for lunch you will wait, it is a small place, but since the new ownership several years ago, it has had some nice upgrades.

I always try to stop when I am in the area.

• Visited October 2012