“Great food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Korean
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2010

Didn’t know this place was here. We were going to the other Korean restaurant in town until my wife (from Korean) tried this place with her friend. She loved it and said it was just like back home. She finds the Kimchee soup and stir fried squid irresistible. But I crave the marinated and grilled Bulgogi and Kalbee (beef ribs). Try it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

This is a wonderful place to eat. The food is great. The owners are wonderful. Our waiter is always the best. Dont listen the the review above. This is a great place to eat.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cheyenne
“Was great, progressively getting worse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2008

Before I went to Korea this place was excellent. The bulgogi is served in large pieces marinated in teryaki instead of the traditional small, cut up pieces. Kimchi fried rice is very good as well as the kalbi. Kimchi and panchan side dishes are plentiful and very good every time I went. Chopchae - one of my favorite dishes was horrible the last time I went. It had so much black pepper in it, like she accidentally spilled the pepper in it but wanted to salvage the dish and it was very soupy.

I haven't been back in over a year and probably never will. I now make better Korean food than the establishment does anyway.