We booked this hotel so my son could play on the waterslide....the front desk guy said it hasn't been there in his 5 years of working there. The pool was disgusting with mold and paint peeling up. the breakfast wasn't bad.....but we wanted the waterslide. UP[DATE YOUR WEBSITE...YA CROOKS!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain Express Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Big Mountain Ski Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool with a 90 ft. water slide, two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. To make sure that the whole family is complete, don t forget a loved one; be sure to bring the family pet along as we are a pet friendly hotel. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more!**Water Slide will be removed as of September 15, 2012*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Big Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Big Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana