First off the room was nice and clean, newly painted and fresh with a mini fridge that makes the visit very convenient. The staff was pleasant and friendly and the breakfast has expanded some. However, the water slide that has been there for 10+ years is gone. When we made the reservation we were told it was running (as were others there that night we were there). Without the waterslide in the pool, the pool is way too small. Without the water slide, we won't stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Big Mountain Express Whitefish Hotel is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Whitefish, Montana is the perfect vacation destination for your visit to Glacier National Park or Big Mountain Ski Resort. For the family, we have our indoor pool with a 90 ft. water slide, two outdoor hot tubs, and a variety of restaurants within walking distance. To make sure that the whole family is complete, don t forget a loved one; be sure to bring the family pet along as we are a pet friendly hotel. Free high-speed internet access in all guest rooms (DSL and wireless internet access). Also, a business computer in the lobby with access to printers, copier, and fax. Generous breakfast bar with, fresh fruit, bagels, yogurt and lots more!**Water Slide will be removed as of September 15, 2012*** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Big Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Holiday Inn Whitefish
- Whitefish Holiday Inn Express
- Big Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana