We came to Whitefish as a jumping off point for experiencing Glacier Park. Whitefish itself is a lovely easy to navigate town. This B&B is so beautifully thought out, the public rooms the beautiful garden, and delightful breakfast. The rooms are large and well appointed (we stayed in the 2 room suite to accomodate us, my daughter and her 6 year old. The heart of the operation, however, for us, was Woody, a warm and caring man who created this as his "retirement". the entire staff has that same attitude. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Also Known As:
- Good Medicine Hotel Whitefish
- Good Medicine Hotel
- Good Medicine Lodge Whitefish, Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good Medicine Lodge is a highly acclaimed Montana Bed and Breakfast located in northwestern Montana in the town of Whitefish. Lodging at this great inn is near Big Mountain skiing at Whitefish Mountain Resort, Whitefish Lake, Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park. This is the hidden gem you have been looking for to meet your accommodation needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Fareportal so you can book your Good Medicine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.