I first stayed at the Bar W in April of 2007 and returned in May of 2008. I am already planning a return trip for 2009. The staff cater to your every need and desire. The food is out of this world. When you stay at the Bar W, you aren't made to feel like a tourist, you are truly a guest in their home and they want you to have the best vacation you could ever hope for. The views from the ranch and the trails are spectacular. It's also great that it's near to Whitefish and Glacier National Park, so you can take a day to leave the ranch and explore the town and the park.
Location: United States > Montana > Whitefish
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 18 Specialty Lodging in Whitefish
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Bar W Guest Ranch 3*
Number of rooms: 8
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana