Being able to combined my two favorite hobbies was fantastic! The weather was a little cold for this Texas girl but.... WOW did I have a great time. The staff went out of their way to make for a perfect photo and horseback riding experience. As I am Gluten intolerant, I expected the meals to be limited... was I ever surprised. The chefs went above and beyond to ensure I had pastas, baked goods and desserts that I could eat. The staff also ensured that the photographers had multiple photo shoot locations and events. I had read wonderful reviews prior to my visit, yet I was still surprised and impressed with the family feeling of the Bar W. Will be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana