Going to a guest ranch in Montana had long been on my 'bucket list'. A couple of years ago I started doing some research, and came across information on the Bar W. All of the reviews I read were glowing...and now I know why!
I signed up to go to their fall Adults Only week and I wasn't disappointed! Every member of the staff was wonderful, outgoing, and really gave you a sense of security (especially when I got on a horse for the first time in 30+ years!)
First of all, the scenery was breathtaking (it's not called Big Sky Country for nothing!) and the whole experience was amazing! It must have been since I already booked for next year! The horseback riding, the wagon ride, the square dancing and the campfire with the cowboy singer were not to be missed!
The food was delicious and plentiful! They even celebrated my birthday with me and had a cake for all to share! Let me tell you, you sure work up an appetite after being out in that fresh air!
I made some wonderful new friendships on this trip and I cannot wait to go back!! Thank you Bar W for a remarkable vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana