Everything was perfect! If you like to "do things" on your vacation, this is a must. But at the same time, you got free (personal) time. The ranch was beautiful from the lodge, to the lake, to the mountain ridges. The food was awesome - thanks Terry and Amy! I ususally don't eat meatloaf and had two pieces. The trout and salmon were delicious. The staff is friendly, patient, fun and knowledgable. Kari and Heather are very accommodating and make the experience the best. The wranglers were so helpful and fun. Craig, Katie, Lyndsay, Griff, Joe...you are all great! Dave and Scott run a great show and Lexi and Janie keep the lodge extremely clean. It is very cool they eat meals with you too! The weather was perfect. 40's in the morning (early) up to 70's and 80's in the afternoon. The all-day ride was my favorite part. Jason is an amazing archery instructor. This is a great trip if you are traveling alone...you make some great friends. I will go again and I miss everyone. Jenn and Ollie made you feel like you were at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana