I was a little hesitant when we initially decided on a one-week vacation at BarW based on the fact that I was only an “occasional trail rider” (every 10 years or so) but wanted to see this part of the country.
The wranglers provided the instruction and coaching to have me riding with confidence in a couple of days and looking forward to the all-day ride on the Canadian border (not to be missed) by Day 4 of our stay.
The food comes in a close second, as they have two full-time chefs’ that had me showing up early to the kitchen to see what they would be serving for the upcoming meal.
I was most impressed with the staff, who went all-out to accommodate every request to make our stay a memory we won’t soon forget. We came home with hundreds of photos, several new friends and a plan to spend more time in this part of the country.
I highly recommend that Bar W Ranch if you are considering a vacation near Glacier National Park/Whitefish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana