This was our second time returning to The Bar W guest ranch. Once again, it did not disappoint. We were uncertain if we had built our first experience up in our minds, but the second time around was even better than the first! The outings are outstanding; the staff friendly and fun; the scenery breathtaking. Everyone goes out of their way to make your stay memorable and entertaining. It is also nice to meet others from around the country and around the world; to hear their experiences and share in the joy they are also having during their stay at the Bar W. We have stayed in contact with some of our fellow ranchmates - there is definitely a shared bond after our ranch experience. Don't miss out on this trip - you'll want to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our meadow cabin was designed by the Amish here in Montana. The cabin with two suites, over looks the South pasture and surrounding forest full of wildlife, our outdoor arena with lots of activities and our herd of horses. These are beautiful suits that together could sleep up to 16 utilizing the common areas! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bar W Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar w Guest Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Bar W Guest Ranch Whitefish, Montana