We stayed at one of the cabins "in the woods"....We were totally impressed with the visit. The cabins are so cozy and comfortable. The soft towels and cute quilts added to our comfy stay.
The refrigerator was a good size...we brought a lot of food. Didn't have to worry about pots and pans or dishes, etc.....all there including wine glasses (our choice of drink). We went for a walk and looked at the party room by the hot tub. ... nature is beautiful. We did not see the bear but heard of him. Cute shops in Whitefish..........and the brewery beers were very tasteful.
Thank you for your hospitality......we do plan to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious accommodations on a working ranch in the Mission Mountains. We are close to Flathead Lake and Polson, Montana. The ranch location has the Deep Creek running through it for fishing, swimming and relaxing. Trail Rides daily until snowfall. Rest, relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gaynor Ranch & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaynor Ranch Hotel Whitefish
- Gaynor Ranch And Resort
- Gaynor Ranch & Resort Whitefish, Montana