“yummy” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Orient Express Restaurant

Orient Express Restaurant
6155 US Hwy 93 S, Whitefish, MT 59937-8232 (Formerly Orient Express)
(406) 862-7818
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Medicine Hat, Canada
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We always make it a must to eat at this restaurant each trip to Whitefish. It has both delicious chinese & western cuisine. Atmosphere is lovely with the old-fashioned wallpaper, also quiet setting. If you get a chance to sit by the window you look out onto lovely green grass (used to be a par 3) Too bad par 3 was taken away. The cook/owner always comes out of kitchen to talk to customers. Overall service is great, but the main thing is their delicious food!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Don't Judge the Book by its Cover”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

For several years during the summer I have traveled to Whitefish and driven past Orient Express, but never stopped in. The exterior of the building was not eye appealing so I never considered this as a dining option. Now that I've become a seasonal Whitefish resident, I decided to try it out.....and I'm glad I did. Much to my surprise the inside of the restaurant was tastefully decorated, the service was friendly and quick, and the food was well-prepared. There's a variety of food options, both Chinese and Vietnamese, in which the value, quality, and taste is very good. Today, my sizzling beef with white rice was very tasty and the portion was just right. I also had a bowl of their Pho, which was outstanding. So, if you are ever in the Whitefish area, get beyond the look of the building exterior and make your way into this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitefish, Montana
“I agree! I'm not much for the asian cuisine, but I do enjoy their Pho!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Such a great deal for a nice hot bowl of soup! If you're a fan of pho, I highly reccommend this place. I go AT LEAST once per week to get their pho. I will try veggie pho for the next visit and their other soups look pretty good too.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Whitefish, Montana
“Pho! Pho! Pho!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I try to get here once a week for the Pho, which they only serve at lunch. It's tasty and super filling. Service is fast and curtious. The atmosphere is nothing to talk about but I go to restaurants for the food, atmosphere is a bonus. No bonus here. Best place to go to take care of an Asian food craving.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
“Always good meal & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We have a summer home in Whitefish, eat here 3 or 4 times yearly. Tasty food, fair prices, friendly & attentive service, a hidden gem off the highway.

• Visited September 2012