“Amazing sushi in Montana!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Round Hill, Virginia
“Amazing sushi in Montana!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2010

We were there for a week-long vacation and stopped in for some lighter fare. Our party of seven had a variety of items from the menu and everyone had outstanding things to say about the items served. Would recommend this restaurant with absolutely no hesitation!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Kalispell, MT
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

My husband and I eat at Wasabi every chance we get. He proposed in a little corner of the restaurant so this is naturally our favorite restaurant around. Not to mention the sushi phenomenal! It just melts in your mouth. I have had sushi all over the country and I am confident in saying this is some of the best sushi I have eaten anywhere. I love the atmosphere and the staff is great. They know us by our first names. If you are in the area visiting Glacier Park, skiing Big Mountain, or just enjoying some time away, I highly recommend Wasabi.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sixes, Oregon
“best sushi in MT, I know that is not saying much.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2010

Pretty good if you take it context of MT. Pretty fresh, love the calamari roll.

Whitefish
“Love sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2009

Love the sushi our experience is great there everytime. :) Keep it up!

Winnipeg, Canada
“Good Sushi Fix”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

We love Sushi! Thought we'd give Wasabi a try while on vacation. It didn't disappoint, and gave us our sushi fix. Definitely some different rolls here... The New York Roll with cream cheese, capers and smoked salmon was delicious, Marakesh Express with mango and curry was good initially but got to be a little much. We indulged in the Ultimate Temptress Roll... crab, lobster and shrimp, but it is steeply priced at $15 and although yummy has too much going on to truly be appreciated. We also ordered the Montana Roll, with trout, it was alright, but not my favourite. Beer was well priced and service was good. We did sit at the bar, I don't normally like sitting at the sushi bar because I don't like to see the seafood, but it was like a show because there are mirrors placed so you can watch the chefs at work creating the rolls.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere