“Creative palate design” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 71 Restaurants in Whitefish
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Wolf, Wyoming
“Creative palate design”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Good creative food. This is a very good restaurant with a remarkable variety of offerinngs. The trout with lentils was a nice complex taste.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greensboro, NC
“Great as Always !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Great Food, Bar, Service & Atmosphere !!
My wife and I have been enjoying McGarrys for the past few years and they NEVER disappoint !!
Enjoy !

Visited June 2014
Alberta
“Incredibly Impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We are regular travelers to Whitefish and thought we would try eating here for a change. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. Right from the moment we walked in until we left the staff were friendly and helpful. They would magically appear when you needed something but were not overbearing when you didn't.

Our server touted the Gold Bar Brownie Dessert as "the best dessert in Whitefish". We were skeptical, but within a couple bites realized he was right. This one is a must have.

It is clear to see that mc Garry's, has a true passion for good food and service, and it shows in the quality of the dining experience.

This place has definitely been added to our restaurant list. Good Job,

Visited March 2014
Seattle
“Over priced and a staff inconvenience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We recently spent a weekend at the Lodge at Whitefish Lake and they suggested we try this restaurant. It sounded great so we made a reservation for dinner on Friday. First of all, the building is beautiful and aesthetically quite pleasing. But from the moment we were seated, we felt like we were inconveniencing the staff?! Food wasn't extraordinary considering the price. My husband then left our server a LARGE tip because he felt that we must have done something to offend her. Not a great experience, won't be coming back.

Visited March 2014
KELLDOG, Owner at Mc Garry's Roadhouse, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Oh my goodness! It absolutely breaks my heart that you felt this way about your visit. Please know that this is definitely NOT how we treat our valued guests, as you can see from previous reviews. I am so sorry that you did not feel comfortable to ask for me so that I could understand first hand all of the details, right on the spot, and try to improve the situation. ( and most important, speak with the service person immediately). I will share this will all of our staff...did someone have an "off" night? No excuse! You have my sincere apology.
Hoover, Alabama
“Unexpected excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and I ate here in February 2014 and had a wonderful dinner: perfect squid rings, feta and spinach filled phyllo triangles, chicken fried steak better than we have ever had down South, and a ruby trout fillet served on a bed of lentils that was incredibly good, plus cake with huckleberry ice cream for dessert. Staff were very friendly and professional. And we saw two whitetail deer in the parking lot! We spent $85 before tip (no alcoholic beverages) for the two of us, well worth it.

Visited February 2014