We just returned from a girls weekend, my first time in Whitefish. This is a picture perfect location, beautiful year round.
- Fantastic value for the money, it is a really amazing place for the price, however we did stay in the shoulder season, but it was a long weekend and fairly full if not sold out
- Great Rooms, spacious, wonderful rustic/modern decor throughout. Soaker tub in our lodge room, fireplace, fridge/microwave.
- Friendly staff
- Outdoor lake front Hot Tub...Amazing!
- As an expedia elite plus member at a VIP hotel I had to ask for my room upgrade, and the girl who checked us in seemed like she had no idea what I was talking about. They did however (after she had to go in the back and talk to someone, leaving me waiting for some time) manage to get me the upgrade and welcome gifts in the room
- Tried to make spa reservations upon check-in, however they were full for the next day, which was disappointing, so we had to book in town instead
- Food was average, had the Filet Mignon for dinner, fantastic steak, the sides were bland and veggies undercooked - head into town instead.
- I asked about exchanging my Canuck bucks, and she also said "No, we don't do that", which was shocking to me, being that we met only Canadians staying here all weekend.
- Again, back to the exchange issue, after check-in we headed to the bar for a quick drink and the bartender was happy to accept my Canadian Dollars, and I mentioned to him that the front desk wouldn't exchange it, which he was surprised about, as he thought they did... skip ahead to breakfast before our departure, the waitress now, says "Oh, sorry, we don't take Canadian money", I looked at her a little sideways and said "That's funny, because they have been taking them all weekend at the bar..." She then said she would go ask, came back, agreeing to take it, not a problem.
All in all, would return for sure, but perhaps the staff need to get on the same page about their acceptance of Canadian $, since we are their top customers, it would be nice to not have this inconvenience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Lodge at Whitefish Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Hotel Whitefish
- Hotel Whitefish Lake
- Resort Whitefish Lake
- Lodge At Whitefish Lake Montana