The lodge is nicely decorated with an upscale western vibe and a view of the golf course. The beds are comfortable, the linens are nice and everything is very clean. The town of Whitefish is about a mile away (the lodge provided a shuttle) and the west entrance to Glacier National park is 35 minutes away.The Lodge is a great place to stay when visiting the park. We started the day outdoors at Logan's restaurant and we were served great coffee and food. Terrific and helpful staff! Enjoyed our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our front doors welcome you to upscale comfort and an authentic Whitefish, Montana lodging experience. This fantastic location leads you to exciting year-round adventure. With 143 beautifully appointed guest rooms, fresh and exciting cuisine in Logan's Bar and Grill, an indoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, day spa, and a substantial list of services and amenities, Grouse Mountain Lodge is one of Montana’s finest lodge resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Grouse Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grouse Mountain Hotel Whitefish
- Grouse Mountain Resort
- Grouse Mountain Lodge Whitefish, Montana