“Not fresh” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Whitefish, Montana, United States
“Not fresh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We've tried this place a few times; always hoping, but never satisfied when we leave. It is counter service & most times we are not " acknowledged" when we enter; even though the door faces the order counter. Staff seems distracted and uninterested; perhaps just putting time in? Pizza by the slice is " semi pre made" as in plain cheese and then they add toppings; toss it in the oven to "warm" and overcharge for the "service." There is no atmosphere; and usually a dull sort of vibe. We will most likely try again, as it is our habit to give our local businesses a chance to make things right. Our dollars are just too valuable to spend on a sleepy -slice.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Kimberly S, Owner at Jersey Boys Pizzeria, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thanks for your input Maureen! I am going to take this opportunity to remind my staff that greeting every customer every time makes a huge difference!!!
In regards to the way we do our slices, we like to think of it as giving the customer more choices by letting you pick your own toppings.

82% Recommend
Whitefish, Montana
“Never been back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I admit I haven't been there for a long time. The last time I went in there it was 20 minutes to closing time. The 'cook' gave me a very ticked off stare and yelled at the gal out front to lock the door in no uncertain terms. I know when I'm not wanted. Turned around and walked out. My work is very close to there and would be very convenient for lunch. Not now.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
WOW! That really surprises me since we really pride ourselves on being open when we say we are. I hope there was some sort of misunderstanding on our hours, but either way, I will take this opportunity to remind our staff that our hours are our hours and there is no closing early ever. Thank you for your input!
Portland, Oregon, United States
“ok food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

ok food; server was average. owner in back talking "shop" in front of customers. Wasn't coming across friendly. wouldn't return.

Visited December 2012
ga
“Dee-licious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We are staying in Whitefish, MT for our honeymoon, and this was the 1st place we came to for a "snack." and let me tell you its definitely more than a snack! We got the slices and some of the garlic bread with mozzarella, and Im telling you what, it was absolutely delicious! You can get up to 5 very fresh toppings on a slice of pizza, that was about the size of an adult head and the garlic bread was the best garlic bread that we have ever had. The cheese just came off in strings and was just messy melty goodness with marinara sauce that you can tell is home made, and tastes just like it! They have a variety of beers to sit and drink with your meal, and exceptional service. The server who took our order seemed to know the town and immediately started telling us the places to go and eat and what she recommended. She also started telling us about the town and where in the area were good places to go hiking and site seeing. You can sit after school hours and see all the kids coming to this place to eat and hang out as if they do it on a regular basis. This is definitely one places I would recommend to come and get a good casual meal for a great price.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Panama City, Florida
“Good place for families with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate here three times during a two week trip to the area and enjoyed it each time. You can get any of their pizza by the slice and I recommend trying several. The Cesar salad is also good. There are a lot of locals here and the staff know them by name, a good sign to me in a tourist destination. The prices are low and seating is available inside and out.

• Visited September 2012