“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

We dined here for lunch on our arrival at Whitefish & returned on the evenings of our stay to enjoy a few drinks. The Oktoberfest was on in town whilst we we there & we found out that Craggy's were involved in some of the food catering too.
Our lunchtime meal was very tasty and the service on each of visits was outstanding, our server even called for us a taxi when our mobile phone refused to play.

Visited October 2011

charlotte, nc
“Disgusted”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

I am writing in reference to my second restaurant visit on August 24th 2011.

The first visit was in July of 2009 with the woman who is now my wife. We had a good dining experience then and wished to duplicate the already good experience, this time my brother in law would be joining us as well. We sat in the outside dining area which was nice after a long day of hiking. However the dining experience left little to be desired.

I had ordered a "house" special margarita which quite honestly was terrible (not sure why-either the lime mix was bad or the orange juice ratio??). I asked the server if I could change the drink order to a jalapeno margarita, the same that my brother in law ordered which tasted pretty good. The server brought the new drink out and it tasted like mango juice with some alcohol. It was not the same as the jalapeno margarita and it didn't even have any jalapenos in it!! I had one sip and left the full drink on the table.

By then the food arrived (which was actually ok and ample portions) and I decided just to drink water and to forget about ordering another drink since I had already tried twice to get a good one. It would have been nice if the server would have asked "hey how is the new drink? or at least be observant to notice I wasn't drinking it and that my water was empty for more than half the time there (and the restaurant was not overly busy -it was a Wednesday evening).

I am not one to complain or make a scene in a restaurant, so I decided just to get the general managers business card on the way out and that i would try to resolve this after getting back from vacation. He has yet to respond to my email or to resolve this. So in summary like others mentioned as well: POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
salt lake city
“Beautiful Outside Patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2011

Wonderful food and resturant. We eat here everytime we come to Whitefish. Good service and great food.

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fountain Valley, California
“Fun Downtown Eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We enjoyed the Craggy Range Bar and Grill while in Whitefish. Stopped in for dinner and immediately felt comfortable. We just love the feel of Western Montana decor.

The service was prompt and friendly. Our server knew the menu well and offered assistance in choosing our entree's. I love a good martini and enjoy something different. I noticed on the menu they had a Jalapeno Martini, that is different and was ready to give it a try. I asked our server her opinion and she said she liked it a lot but had been recommending it and people were sending it back, so she was hesitant in recommending it to me. Good enough, let's give it a go, I loved her honesty. The drink was fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

They serve grill type comfort food, ribs, chicken, and steak. The ribs were good and flavorful and the Macaroni and Cheese was spicy, creamy and a bowl of delicious.

We arrived a bit early for dinner and the place quickly filled. It is a great option when in Whitefish.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Washington
“Very tasty! Very worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

After being told it would be an hour to get into Tupelo Grill, I walked across the street and found me a spot at the bar at Craggy Range... and I was not disappointed. Great conversation with other customers, the bartenders, and even better food. The next night when my train was delayed, I went back to kill sometime and again found myself enjoying the company around me. Would recommend it for food or a fun nightspot.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere