The room had pleasant decor on an outdoor theme. It was a large room with a king bed and jacuzzi, two comfortable chairs, a mini-fridge with freezer, a small microwave, and a flatscreen TV. There was little space for luggage and hanging clothes, but plenty of space in drawers. The bed was very comfortable. Bathroom space was limited--there was a small, well lit sink area outside of the shower/toilet room. The shower head was good and there was plenty of hot water. The jacuzzi was enjoyable after a long day in the park. The main problem was the awful floor creaking from the room above us, waking me up in the middle of the night and early in the morning. Next time we'll get a room on the top floor. We paid $120 at the end of September and felt that we got a good deal for West Yellowstone. The continental breakfast was mediocre--pancake machine(!), hard-boiled eggs, the usual carbs. Breakfast room was crowded. For pizza be sure to eat at The Gusher, and for ice cream (and bison burgers) no one beats Arrowleaf.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhouse Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Clubhouse Inn West Yellowstone Hotel
- Clubhouse Hotel West Yellowstone
- Clubhouse West Yellowstone
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your ClubHouse Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.