We had an unpleasant experience on the way up at another place we stayed, so Gray Wolf Inn was a breath of fresh air! Hotel staff was very nice. The room comfortable, accommodated 3 adults, with 2 Queen beds, and enough room for our luggage and stuff besides that! We had a problem with the phone and cable on tv not working initially. They promptly came and fixed it. Beds were comfortable, not rock hard. Had a vanity with sink outside the bathroom, a small dorm size fridge, and air conditioning. It was located one block from the street that enters Yellowstone... also a plus! Walking distance from several dining options. This is not a 5 star hotel...but we knew that when we booked it, and it was exactly what we expected! We were definitely pleased with our stay at Gray Wolf Inn and will return in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from Yellowstone National Park's West Entrance, we are a modern, amenity-rich "base camp" from which to explore Yellowstone National Park. Amenities include a free, limited continental breakfast, underground parking, suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges, coffee makers and free WiFi. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Gray Wolf Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gray Wolf Hotel West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf West Yellowstone
- Gray Wolf Inn