Our family stayed here 15 years ago and had a great time. We were a little concerned that it might not live up to our memories but those fears disappeared soon after our arrival. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful during our 8 day stay. They had great suggestions for dining, shopping and touring. We stayed in a deluxe room which was clean and spacious with all of the expected ammenities. It has a very convenient location and a charming interior and exterior. The included breakfast was nice with plenty of seating. This is not a generic "big box" hotel but if you want something with personality we would recommend staying here. We hope to return here sometime when we can bring our grandchildren to Yellowstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes, and has acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone