This hotel has an old section and a newer section. We stayed in the older "historic" section. The lobby is great - lot of stuffed animals local to the area. Check in was a little wierd. I asked for a room over looking my car. The gal checking me in assured me the room did - it did not. It was on the other side of the building. Our room was small but nicely decorated - sort of .... They had painted the ceiling at some point and the ceiling paint had slopped down on to all the walls about a foot or so. I asked staff about this at check out and they said that they needed the room anyways. This hotel has two huge fiberglass hot tubs which would hold about 10 each - very nice. The breakfast was the regular continental with waffles - you make. The hotel is in a good location to things in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Inn is a landmark hotel in West Yellowstone, Montana, originally built in 1948 to meet the needs of travelers and visitors flocking to the Park in their automobiles. Over the years the hotel has seen many changes and acquired a colorful repetoire of stories and myths - ranging from bullet-holes, billiards, secret gambling rooms, and even ghosts - but the one constant has been to provide superior accommodations and service to Yellowstone National Park visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Stage Coach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stage Coach Hotel West Yellowstone
- Stage Coach West Yellowstone