Took a late fall trip to Yellowstone with my wife and mother-in-law who'd never been there.( They are from Maui and hadn't toured the mainland). Our room was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and the continental breakfast was great. The price was much more reasonable than I'm sure it is during the summer. Overall it was a nice experience. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yellowstone Lodge is conveniently located just three blocks from the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park.Yellowstone Lodge offers three floors with 80 spacious guest rooms that have been updated at the beginning of Summer 2014 to include new plush bedding and flat screen televisions. All rooms also include microwave and refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board. On site amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and guest laundry facilities, as well as newly renovated indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Yellowstone Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Lodge
- Yellowstone West
- Yellowstone Lodge West Yellowstone