The actual rooms appear worse than the pictures on the internet! We paid a fortune to stay here and the bathroom was so small that you could barely sit on the toilet without hitting your head on the back of the door. The rooms were clean, but it appeared that they had been through a remodel at some time, but were only half updated. There was outdated peeled wall paper and mismatching furniture. It would haven not been so dissapointing if we had not paid over $250/night to stay there!! When we complained we were given a list of other hotels in town and with it being a holiday weekend that was next to impossible for us to find a decent hotel! So, they gave us a free breakfast card to use at the resteraunt, but when we went the next morning and attempted to use it after having breakfast the lady said that the card was only good for %10 off when the card said directly on the front of it "Free Breakfast" Probably won't stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- Holiday Inn West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn West Yellowstone is your premier hotel in West Yellowstone, MT; the most popular and centrally located entrance to Yellowstone National Park and its many attractions. Just three blocks from the Park Gate, the Holiday Inn is your ideal choice for lodging while enjoying Yellowstone or one of the many attractions in West Yellowstone such as the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, Yellowstone Imax Theater, summer melodramas and fun local gift shops. We can also help you plan your adventure with one of our many fun-filled activities such as guided fishing trips, whitewater rafting, lake kayaking, Interpretive park tours and, in winter, snowmobile and snowcoach tours as well as XC ski rentals. Our hotel offers many amenities including spacious, well-appointed guestrooms, indoor pool, a lobby fireplace, free high-speed Internet access, an on-site activities assistance, and unique dining in the Branch Restaurant featuring Open-Range Cuisine. Enjoy one of our regional microbrews in the Branch Bar and try your hand in our Montana Casino. The Oregon Short Line Railroad once brought travelers to Yellowstone in comfort and style. Travel through time in a self-guided, free tour of our 1903 executive rail car built exclusively for Union Pacific Railroad Vice President E. H. Harriman. The car has been fully restored to museum quality, and is part of the West Yellowstone Walking History Tour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Olotels, Expedia, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.