Not the greatest of choices. If you don't have very high expectations, then it is fine.
Room was large and clean. Hotel was worn from, I suppose, heavy use during the tourist season. The staff needs training in professional interactions and customer service.
The restaurant was mediocre and its staff really needs training as well. They had the dining room closed in the evening and made everybody sit in the bar. It was noisy with sports blaring on the TVs. If I wanted a sports bar atmosphere, I'd gone to one. The food was pricey and not very good. We had to return one dish because of hair in the food and two of us became sick after eating there.
Choices are limited in the off season but you'd be better off making a different choice unless you need a reasonably clean place just to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is the premier destination for Yellowstone family vacations, memorable meetings, conventions, weddings, and corporate retreats. Amenities include renovated guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, hot tub, in room microwaves, mini fridges and free WiFi. Our full service restaurant offers Montana cuisine and a full bar. Open year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Holiday Inn