My sister and I were passing through town on a cross country drive. This hotel served its purpose - clean and quiet. The cost was rather high, but given that the town is immediately outside Yellowstone - I'd consider it acceptable. And by the way, it's only like five minutes from the park entrance - pretty awesome. We did not eat breakfast since we wanted to get on the road nor did we try out the pool but we could see some kids having a blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of West Yellowstone, the Days Inn West Yellowstone offers you the best in resort accommodations. Our spacious and well-appointed rooms include many amenities to make every guest feel at home. All rooms have microwave and mini fridge. Our on-site Trapper's Restaurant is open daily from 6:30 am - 11:30 am, and offers one of the best breakfasts in town. No matter what season you choose to visit, one call does it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn West Yellowstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Yellowstone Hotel West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Days Inn