Sorry, But this was my second attempt to give this establishment a decient review. even over the telephone they were unhelpful. I do not believe the best western brand is important here. The first trip was just as big of a let down as my attempt to make a reservation this time arround. The front desk is unhelpful, and seem to have no resorces to be helpful. Apon check in this september, the staff was rude. Not only to me and the two others ahead of me that checked in, but to another guest that was just there to inquire about their rates, in which this guest just turned and walked out. Breakfast, I was told was served untill 10? @ 8am the breakfast room was already cleared and once again the front desk staff was unhelpful. The room was in poor condition with chipping paint on walls, wall paper half attached, and dust everywhere. Mold spots in the bathroom, along with a musky smell. Well expired left over items from previous guests were left in the mini fridge. But because this location is prime for another trip to the area, I put this first expierence aside and WAS going to book a 3 night stay again. I called while online with a few questions and got ABSOLUTLY NO HELP this young gentleman did not answer any questions i had. So I have booked my stay at another Best Western location In West Yellowstone just down the road from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your BEST WESTERN Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western